- Trusts and avoidance of probate
- Powers of attorney and health care directives
- Tax planning to minimize estate taxes
- Proper transfer of assets to heirs
- Asset preservation for future generations
Preserving your wealth for future generations is an important step of your estate plan. It also involves some of the most difficult decisions you will make. Will you put restrictions on transfers or make outright bequests? Will you skip generations or provide for the next generation? Will you earmark funds for education or starting a business? Do you have family members with special needs due to disability?
We will assist you in taking a complete inventory of your assets, and work with your other advisors to assess the need for trusts, family limited partnerships or other ways to reduce taxes owed at death, eliminate the need for probate, provide for succession of ownership in a family business, and keep the process private. We can provide professional management of assets after your death and make distributions to heirs based upon your instructions. Your family will have the security of knowing that we will continue to provide professional advice to them guided by your estate plan.
And as life’s journey continues, we can continue to serve your family as their trusted advisor, guiding their financial matters with the goal of passing your wealth on to future generations. It’s a journey that never really ends.
Trust & Estate Services Offered:
- Revocable living trusts
- Irrevocable living trusts
- Testamentary trusts
- Life insurance trusts
- Business succession planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Charitable lead trusts
- Estate settlement services
- Trust & will administration
- Fiduciary management
- Escrow accounts
- Guardianship accounts
- Integrated wealth planning