At DCB, we have money to lend and we’re dedicated to making the application process easier, simpler and faster for you. Apply online or call our Customer Care Center at 740-657-7200 to get your loan started today.
Home Equity Line of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit from DCB allows you to borrow the maximum amount, putting the equity in your home to work for you.
With a Home Equity Line of Credit, you don’t have to use all the money up front. You may use what you need only when you need it. For even more flexibility, we offer different payment options, including interest only. Now, that’s smart banking.
- Rates based on prime
- Access funds with convenience checks
- Ideal for bill consolidation, home remodeling or any other need
- Unlike non-home-secured loans, the interest may be tax deductable
- Payment options may include interest only
- Certain fees may apply
Home Equity Loan
Looking for an affordable way to borrow money with a fixed monthly payment? With a Home Equity Loan, you may use the equity in your home as collateral, pay medical bills, finance major repairs or other home improvements. The benefits of a DCB Home Equity Loan include:
- A flexible, low-cost way to cover life’s many expenses
- Competitive rates with a variety of terms
- The ability to stretch your payments over several years
- Interest that may be tax deductable
- The ease of automatic payments from your DCB checking account
Get great rates and flexible terms for that much-needed new or used car. Let a DCB loan officer help find the right auto loan for you.
At DCB, we understand that each customer has specific, and often quite different, loan needs. Whether you want to consolidate debt or cover an unexpected expense, we will tailor your loan to work for you. Let a DCB loan officer help find your perfect solution.
- Competitive personal loan rates
- Consolidate bills and other credit card payments
Boat & RV Loans
DCB offers a variety of loans to finance just about anything, including boats and RVs. Contact us today for more information or apply for your loan online.