Yes. External transfers must be submitted by 3 PM Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays, to be processed on the same business day.
Processing time for external transfers is dependent on the other financial institution.
To add external transfers to your personal WebDCB account please complete the following:
1. Login to WebDCB
2. Select “External Transfers Enrollment” in the Services menu on the left
3. Select “Add External Account” and follow the prompts to add the account at the other financial institution as an option to transfer within WebDCB. Within a few days multiple small deposits will be made to your account at the other financial institution for verification.
4. After the small deposits have been made at the other institution, Select “External Transfers Enrollment” in the Services menu on the left
5. Select “Verify External Account Requests” and follow the prompts to confirm the account at the other financial institution
6. Once confirmed, the account will appear as an option to transfer to or from in the “Funds Transfer” function in the Transactions menu
7. External Transfers have a limit of $2,500 per account per day and a limit of $10,000 per customer per month.